Monday, October 22, 2012

I Think I'm Really Funny...

Hey! So I realize that I haven't posted in like a year, but I'm just too lazy for anyone's good to write actual posts. However, not blogging has left a little hole in my sad, lonely life, and now that I'm in college and absolutely no one understands my humor, I figured I would have a little fun with the people in my dorm exclusively for my own enjoyment.

So yesterday, instead of leaving my room or showering or doing anything productive at all, I roamed the internet looking for photos that I could post on my door each day. At first I thought I could be inspiring with funny/cute pictures and maybe a nice little saying or quote, but then I realized I can't even inspire myself to change my shirt even once over the entire weekend. Instead, I amended my little project and am now just posting whatever the fuck I feel like because I find it hilarious and no one else does. It's pretty much always going to be a picture--most likely of Obama doing something weird or Matthew Lewis or an embarrassing photo of myself sleeping or looking like baby rabbit or something. The latter basically screams, "This is what not to do with your life," so maybe I'm being inspiring after all. This is literally all so I can justify how much time I spend on the internet doing absolutely nothing and searching things like, "how to spell smizing."

No comments:

Post a Comment