Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Do normal people feel this way? Or is it just me?

I cut my hair very short over the summer. I absolutely love it. However, there is one downfall to having short hair that I became aware of last week. After trying on a sleeveless shirt (it's cooler than it sounds, I promise) that I had purchased from a thrift store, I found myself asking the question: "Does this shirt make me look like a lesbian?" This is something I never had to worry about before, for some reason.
I realize this post is not even minutely funny. And I'm sorry for that. It's just something I noticed and I felt the need to share it with someone.

P.S. I do not look like a lesbian. Probably.
Maybe I'll post a picture of myself at some point as evidence of my heterosexuality.

P.P.S. On second thought, maybe I just won't wear sleeveless shirts...

No comments:

Post a Comment