Friday, September 2, 2011

welcome, yo.

Hey mother fuckers! Too much? No, I get. Right now you're thinking, "Who the fuck is this chick? This is totally not worth my time." And I'm not going to lie to you. You're completely right. To those who take pity on me--or simply have bad taste--READ ON.

Welcome to my blog. My name is Mikal (pronounced Michael). And this is me below.


As you can see my body is roughly the shape and color of a Christmas tree, my eyes are a stunning shade of poop, and I am perpetually flipping people off. It's a disability, asshole. Don't judge me. Actually, the truth is, this is my first time ever using the paint program on my computer, and this, combined with my total lack of computer skills, has led to this horribly inaccurate version of myself. In real life--I can assure you--I am much more heinous to behold. So trust me, I'm doing you a favor. I am hoping to improve these skills so please bear with me for the time being. We are all suffering. Stop complaining. I also will TRY not to draw pictures if I can help it. Your health is important to me too and I wouldn't want to burn your eyes or anything.

Anyway, after barely making it through this past year without a daily panic/stress attack, I started writing satirical comics/short stories from the depressing scenes of my adolescent life. I like to think it is sort of theraputic for me but it's quite possible that I've just cracked. ENJOY. Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment