Monday, December 10, 2012

Mikal's Daily Thoughts: Day Thirty-five



Today as I was walking out of my room, I opened the door to the surprise of a girl standing right outside reading my "Thoughts of the Day." She smiled at me, and said, "I'm sorry. I was just reading your door." To this I responded with a creepy, awkward smile as my mouth was full from just having shoved half a Pop Tart in it. She continued, "They're so funny. I read them every day. I love them." At this I just smiling awkwardly as I was walking down the hallway. It occurred to me that I was probably being rude by not saying anything, not to mention that my closed-mouth smile was probably creeping her out immensely, so I said a mangled, "Thanks" with my mouth full while still holding my creepy smile. To that girl who I have never seen before, I feel you deserve an explanation for my strange behavior. My mouth was just really full. Also thank you for reading this and I hope your impression of me will not turn you off to reading my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment